2.10.2009

Wedding Invitations: Jessica & Steve

Jessica was referred to me by Stephanie & Jill of Style & Grace Events. At our initial meeting, she told me that she and Steve were planning an intimate celebration at the Long Beach Museum of Art. They were planning an intimate celebration and really wanted to put emphasis on celebration. She had Kathryn of Snippet & Ink create an inspiration packet to convey the look and feel on her wedding.

Here are some of the images Jessica sent me:
jessicasandoval_Page_02
Paint a Rainbow

212
Marigold & Fuchsia

210
Pink Flamingo

jessicasandoval_Page_01
Working with such a large color palette was daunting at first. I attempted to have her narrow down the colors to two or three of her favorites, but she couldn't pick just a few. I was worried that if I used all the colors her invitations would look garish. After some work, I found away to incorporate her palette without going overboard.

Here's what I came up with.
DSC_2322
Invitation Suite bound together with Ribbon

DSC_2304
Invitation

DSC_2310
Postcard RSVP

DSC_2312
Direction Card

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! They are so much fun and the pattern design is really beautiful! I think this is one of your best, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These are beautiful!! What a gorgeous color palette and the design works so well with it! I'm jealous!! I want another wedding so I can have more pretty invites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously awesome. I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my invites! I sent them out yesterday and I've already received several calls about the designs. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love 'em. love how you incorporated all her colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. I wouldn't have imagined that all those colors could be tastefully incorporated into one invite but I was so proven wrong. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you took such a large palette and worked it into something so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral