10.15.2008

Wedding Paper Accessories: Janice & J.D.

Janice contacted me a few weeks ago to design more items. She and J.D. had successfully printed and assembled the invitations I had designed for them. They were ready to tackle more DIY items. I admire a couple with determination. I happily obliged them and they ran with it.

Janice and J.D. are friends of ours. My husband and I were invited to their celebration. I had the opportunity to see everything firsthand.

Here are photos of my design coupled with their handiwork.

DSC_0759
Program Cover
DSC_0766
Program Cover Page

DSC_0767
Program Interior

DSC_0768
Last Page of Program

DSC_0721
Dinner Menu

DSC_0722
Favor Label

Janice Wedding-48
Custom Photobooth Banner


Congratulations to J.D. & Janice! Your wedding was thoughtful and every detail beautifully executed.

1 comment:

  1. your work is so great! it's inspiring me. dcpg hasn't done an invite in such a long time and i really miss it!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral