10.13.2008

Table Numbers & Programs : Pam & Geoff

I am behind on blogging. Thankfully, it's not because of a lack of work. I am fortunate enough to have been VERY busy the last couple of weeks. Here is the first of several recaps.

Geoff & Pam contacted me to create Table Numbers and Programs to match the invitations I designed for them a few weeks back. They really wanted table numbers with images of themselves growing up through the years. So, I happily obliged. I incorporated the dahlia art from their invitations. I used a burgundy linen cardstock with Japanese hydrangea paper. Each number was printed on matte photo paper.

Here's a small sample of what they looked like.

DSC_0594

DSC_0593

DSC_0592

Additionally, they asked me to design and print their programs for them. I designed a simple square-shaped program that was similar to my friend Wendy's Wedding programs. Again, I incorporated a graphic from their invitation on the cover. For these, I used burgundy 30% PWC cardstock, Japanese hydrangea paper, Stardream Opal Text and Classic Linen Text paper.

Here's a look at the finish product. The green hydrangea paper is actual much darker in person than in the photographs.
DSC_0717
Cover of the program

DSC_0718
First page

DSC_0719
Interior with Bridal Party and Thank You's

DSC_0720
Memorial Page

Congratulations to Geoff and Pam!

Their wedding was on Saturday. I'm sure the day went beautifully. They were in
good hands. Thanks again to Stephanie & Jill of Style & Grace Events for referring such amazing clients to me.

1 comment:

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral