4.24.2009

Wedding Invitations : Ruby & Jereco

Ruby was referred to me by her very busy and very talented wedding coordinator Amanda Auer of In The Now Weddings. I've been a big fan of Amanda's since I planned my own wedding in 2007. (She was the coordinator I wish I had hired.) When I met Ruby and Amanda for a consult, Ruby was very exuberant and had quite a bit to show me. Her primary wedding color is red, ruby red to be exact. She wanted her invitations to reflect the glamorous and glitzy event that she and Amanda had planned. I was anxious to create something that would do her event justice.

Here are the inspiration images she sent me.
{Source Unknown}

{Source Unknown}

{Source Unknown}

{Source Unknown}

Here is what I created for her. I used a Stardream pocketfold and all her inserts printed on a Petallic Beargrass stock.

DSC_4064

DSC_4060

DSC_4054

DSC_4057

DSC_4058

DSC_4059

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral