4.30.2009

Wedding Invitations : Stephanie & Ronald

Stephanie was referred to me by her cousin Nataly Lemus. Nataly happens to be a very talented Southern California Wedding photographer, whose blog I've been reading for the last couple of years. When Stephanie contacted me and told me she was referred by her cousin, I was complimented and delighted.

I met Stephanie and Ronald at a Starbucks in Pasadena a few months ago. It was the first client meeting that I had that with the bride AND the groom. As they looked over my design samples, they excitedly shared how they met and their plans for their wedding. They lived in Corona, but were hosting their wedding and reception in Pasadena. They were planning a formal, yet festive family-oriented affair. They had a monochromatic color palette in varying shades of purple.

Stephanie sent me these images for inspiration.
Photo from their flower trial

From Wedding Paper Divas

From Wedding Paper Divas

I was excited to design their invitations. I was looking forward to the challenge of working with a monochromatic palette. The design process went quickly, but right as we were going to press tragedy struck my family. Like many of my other clients, they graciously allowed me to make arrangements for the completion of their invitations. For this, I am eternally grateful to Stephanie and Ronald.

Here is what I designed for them.
DSC_3706

DSC_4140

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral