1.09.2009

Tips, Tricks, and other Useful Tidbits of Information

DSC_0740

This blog is primarily for showcasing my design projects. Because it takes several weeks for these project to come to fruition, I've decided to share information regarding the creation of stationery to fill the gaps. Topics that I will cover will range from different printing techniques, types of paper, and tools that I find helpful. I am by no means claiming to be an expert on any of these topics. In my explanations, I will explain topics based on my professional experience and offer links to other sources of information. I hope that this will help my clients and others have a better understanding of what goes into the creation of stationery.

DSC_0741

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral