1.05.2009

Holiday Cards: Anne & Rob

Every year, I design our Holiday cards. And every year I want to kick myself. Don't get me wrong. I love making them. It's just that sometimes the process takes a wee bit longer than I plan. I'm just glad I was able to mail these out before New Year's. From the responses that I've received from my recipients, it was well-worth all the late nights.

I was inspired by these images:

AnneRobHazelnut
© 2008 Hazelnut Photography

IMG_4185
© 2008 Shine Pet Photos

Here are the finished product.
DSC_1673
Front of Envelope

DSC_1681
Back of Envelope

DSC_1675
Holiday Card

DSC_1676
Card as it is pulled from it's holder

DSC_1678
Interior of Card and back of Card holder

4 comments:

  1. They're so cute! I love how you used both of the pictures and its looks perfect instead of cluttered. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the card Anne! So creative. I really like the picture of you and Rob, the natural lighting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your holiday card! It was a childhood dream of mine to own a Polaroid camera and I finally bought one a year ago. I've just discovered your blog, and I will be back for sure. Your have wonderful taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED the card! You are so freakin' talented!

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral