12.21.2008

Save the Dates: Nina & Jared

Nina had contacted me back in May to do her invitations after seeing the invitations I did for Wendy. Originally, I was only going to design her invitations only. She had contemplated DIYing her Save the Dates. Then, she had contacted another designer to do them for her. Sadly (for Nina), that designer stopped returning her emails. So, she asked me to step in. I was more than happy to jump in. She explained that she wanted to introduce her color palette with her Save the Dates. She also wanted it to be unique, but didn't want anything too over-the-top.

Here's some images she sent me for inspiration.
Snippet & Ink board #72 - Romantic Red

Snippet & Ink board #147 - Valentine

This is what I came up with.
DSC_1720
A flat-card and custom envelope liner.

I think she was pleased with the finished product and can't wait to work on her invitations.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love them. Hopefully, I can get them all sent out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral