3.23.2009

Wedding Invitations : Nina & Jared

I created Nina & Jared's Save the Dates a few months ago. When it came time to create their invitations, they wanted something with the same color family, but a little more formal. Their inspiration images were the same as their Save the Dates. Although, they did send me these two images.
from Bella Figura Letterpress

From Smock Paper

The design process for these invitations went smoothly. Nina and Jared had a clear idea of what they wanted and charged right through. The hiccups came in the assembly process. My color laser printer decided to die along with my die-cutter. So, the beautiful envelope liners became a real LABOR of love (Emphasis on labor). After working with the little sleep over the course of 3 days, here is the finished product.

DSC_3273

DSC_3261

DSC_3263

DSC_3264

In the end, it was worth the effort and I hope that Nina & Jared are pleased with the results.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone loved our invites. Thanks soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those envelope liners are so fantastic they make me squishy inside. Love!

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral