12.12.2008

Save the Dates: Kanishka and Brian

I know, I know. I have been a horrific blogger when it comes to updating this design blog. Thankfully, it's because I've been so busy with design projects that I haven't gotten around to photographing my finished pieces. So, I'm going to do a massive game of catch-up.

When Kanishka and I started discussing her Save the Dates, she said she wanted something modern, yet romantic. She also wanted to introduce her wedding color palette. Other than that, she told me to work my magic.

To give me a better idea of her palette, she sent me this inspiration board from Snippet and Ink.

She also had this inspiration board which she created.
These photos of Leanne Marshall's runway dresses from Project Runway (P.S. Leanne was my fave from this season.)

In addition, they has some amazing engagement pictures taken by Pix of Life.


Here's what I came up with:

103_2092-1
Custom Wrap-Around Label

DSC_1578
Save the Date with Vellum Overlay

DSC_1577
Interior of the Card

I hope they like it. I can't wait to design their wedding invitations. This color palette will be fun to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral