12.13.2008

Wedding Paper Accessories: Carmela & George

Carmela and I collaborated on many of the things I created for her. She was definitely a bride with her own unique vision and tastes there are not that different from my own. During her planning process, we have become friends. I had the pleasure of attending her wedding. As with Janice and J.D., it was an awesome experience to see some of my work in their settings alongside the many projects which Carmela had worked so hard to complete.

Here are two of the projects I designed.

Programs
DSC_1579
Vellum Cover

DSC_1580
Title Page

DSC_1581
Bridal Party page

DSC_1583
Thank You Page and Back Cover

Placecard and Menu card
DSC_1585
Placecard

DSC_1586
Menu inside of place card

POG - Knot-17
Placecard in the Tablescape

POG - Knot-18
Placecard in Place Setting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paper Stylist Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral